30cm Pleated Drum Brick
Our Pleated drum lampshade has been inspired by the simplicity of a modern day lampshade.
The soft glowing light radiance brings a cosy ambiance to any room.
The shade is finished with a stylish diffuser.
Easy to assemble.
Exceptional value for money. Designed and manufactured in the UK
This lampshade can be used as a pendant (ceiling fitting) or with a table lamp.
Fits all UK and European fittings (includes converter plug)
Textile: Chic material range (Nylon Viscose)
Colour: Brick Red
Backing: 150 Micron PVC
Pleating: Accordion Pleated 15mm pleats
Finish: Lampshade Diffuser Included
Lampshade Assembled Size
30cm Diameter x 21cm High
We recommend the use of low energy bulbs with your lampshades. They use less energy and are cool to the touch, avoiding the problem of scorching shades and ceilings.
Our lampshade materials have been tested and passed the glow wire test carried out by the Lighting Association. Contact us for test certificates.
Cardboard Box Size 33cm x 33cm x 5cm
What's in the box
1 x Lampshade ring, epoxy coated
1 x Lampshade ring, epoxy coated with fitting
1 x Pleated Sleeve
1 x Lampshade Diffuser
SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER BUY ONE GET
ADDITIONAL KITS @ HALF PRICE
Add 2+ in your basket and receive your discount for a limited period only.
- Open the box (A) and take out the pleated sleeve, insert both yours hands in the middle of the sleeve and carefully roll out to expand.
- With the sleeve open insert the wire ring into the slot (B) of the sleeve, once part of the ring is inserted correctly and is held, roll the sleeve around and insert more of the ring (C & D) until the ring is completely secured in the slot.
- Repeat the above step with the other ring (E).
- When you have both rings secured in the slot (F) align the Diffuser with the bottom ring (G) and push into the slot on top of the ring (H).
- When assemble the shade will need to be adjusted into true circular shape by pushing the rings in wards until the correct shape is achieved or roll on a clean flat surface (I)